I am Andriy and this is my personal blog.
In this blog I would like to write articles related to Web development. At present time I live in Tenerife, Spain and work as a front-end developer for one software company.
I have started to work in the IT sector in 1998 and during these years I have worked for different software companies in my native country Ukraine and in Spain. During my career I had experience as a Web developer, software developer, analyst programmer and scientific programmer in the following development tools and the following types of software solutions:
- Programming languages: Java, PHP, C#, Visual C++, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Fortran, FoxPro 2.5, 2.6, Interactive Data Language
- DB control languages: SQL, Transact-SQL, mySQL, postgreSQL
- Mark-up languages: HTML5, XHTML, CSS2/CSS3, XML/XSL/XPath
- Tools/IDEs: Eclipse, Aptana Studio, Titanium Studio, NetBeans, Microsoft Visual Studio 6/.Net, Crystal Reports
- Control versions systems: Subversion, CVS, MS Visual SourceSafe, Git
- CMS: Drupal, Magento, WordPress, Nivaria Content Manager
- Standards/Technologies: OOP, Design patterns, UML, HTML5/XHTML, CSS2/CSS3, XML/XSL/XSLT, AJAX, JSON, Regular Expressions, Web Services/SOAP/WSDL/REST, HTTP, J2SE/J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Microsoft .NET Framework, Zend Framework
- Software Solutions types: CMS, e-Commerce, m-Commerce, ECM, ERP, CRM, Desarrollo Cliente/Servidor, OLTP, OLAP, Workflow
- OS/Platforms: Linux/Unix, Windows, Dos
- Web/Aplication Servers: Apache, Microsoft IIS, Apache Tomcat, Jboss
- DBMS: Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL, postgreSQL, Microsoft Visual FoxPro, MS Access, Oracle